Versatile women’s insulated hoody made with durable Arato™ 30 face fabric and lofty 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a cold weather midlayer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All Round.
Arc’teryx designs for use in true alpine conditions. Exceptionally versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Hoody performs as a cold weather midlayer and as a standalone. The Thorium’s regular fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down give incredible warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is updated with durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, areas prone to moisture. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The Thorium is equipped with a synthetically insulated Stormhood™, two zippered pockets secure small essentials and updated to include an internal zipper pocket with a stuff sack.
This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- Versatile down insulated mid layers that provide durable warmth. Light by construction.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
SIZE + FIT
- Regular Fit
- Hip Length
- Centre back length: 765 cm / 25.5 in