The Elka Sonderby is a classic waterproof jacket - it has all the Elka staples made in the traditional 320g PVC outer shell, welded seams, and a deep hood, holding up the Elka credential of being 100% waterproof. In addition to this foundation the Elka Sonderby has extra fishing inspired elements. Such as two front welded flap close pockets with snap closure combined with a fixed hood, these utility details make the Sonderby weather ready and stylish.
All PVC jackets are made from original 320 g OEKO-TEX standard 100 PVC fabric, with handmade high-frequency welded seams with diamond embossing, Raglan cut; for optimal fitting, Friba string, underarm vents, quality YKK zippers, cuffs with snap buttons closure, original embossed Elka stamp on left shoulder, original snap button with embossed ELKA logo and printed history label on the inside pocket.
- Original 320 g PVC OEKO-TEX standard 100
- Handmade welded seams with a diamond pattern
- Raglan cut
- Two welded front pockets with a snap closure
- Snap button closure front
- Underarm vents
- Fixed hood with a drawstring closure
- Cuff with snap button closure
- Original snap button with embossed Elka logo
- Original embossed Elka stamp