One of the softest and most supple down jackets Patagonia has ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. They combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation.
- Full Center-Front Reverse-Coil Zipper: Full-length, center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Stand-Up Collar: Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
- Handwarmer Pockets: Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Interior Zip Pocket: Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord Hem: Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn