Complete winter protection with the warmth of down and windproof, waterproof GORE-TEX in a sophisticated, relaxed silhouette.
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and comfortable. A supple 2-layer GORE-TEX shell gives complete protection from wind, snow and rain. Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit and reduce bulk. 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to contact with moisture. The hood and neck gasket utilize synthetic insulation for additional warmth and moisture management. Shaped cuffs cover your hands and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold. Discreet hand pockets keep small items accessible, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
Redesign includes updated style lines for a slightly more relaxed, straighter fit, incorporation of a two-way WaterTight™ Vislon zipper with a snap placket, and utilizing synthetic insulation in the hood and neck gasket.
- Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
SIZE + FIT
- Regular Fit
- Knee Length
- Centre back length: 93 cm / 37 in
- Weight: 905 g / 1 lb 15.9 oz