These 95% recycled sweatpants are made with 16 plastic bottles and 0.6 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and creating 48% less CO2 than conventional cotton sweatpants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable sweatpants made with an easy-wearing blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester with spandex for stretch
- Classic pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband and adjustable drawstring
- Patagonia original art printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Elasticized cuffs hold in warmth
- 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/ 5% spandex knit with a brushed back