Our hand sanitizer spray is made with natural, aromatherapeutic ingredients and is 99.9% effective against most common germs. Handcrafted on a farm in Colorado's High Plateau, it contains 65% organic ethyl alcohol, plus cinnamon leaf oil, and botanical essences of juniper berry, lavender, and rosebud to create a delicate, unisex, calming scent. The airy, refreshing formula goes on light and isn't sticky or oily. Our hand sanitizer spray comes in a reusable 2-ounce bottle that's at the ready when you need to disinfect doorknobs, keyboards, faucets, and of course hands.
- What’s in it: ethyl alcohol 65%, water, bitter almond oil, essential oils of juniper, rosebud, lavender and cinnamon.
- What’s not in it: triclosan or benzalkonium chloride.
- It’s all good: This product is free of paraben and sulfate, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, gluten-free and naturally fragranced.
- Active Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol 65%.
- Inactive ingredients: water, bitter almond oil, essential oils of juniper, cinnamon, lavender, and rose.
- Made in Colorado
- 2 oz