Practically identical to the iconic 877, the 875 is simply a shorter iteration. It’s six inches of premium Red Wing Oro Legacy leather combined with Goodyear welt construction, a Traction Tred rubber outsole and triple stitched quality.
Red Wing began making moc-toe boots in the 1950s for sportsmen. Farm and factory workers quickly took to the boots for their all-day comfort and lasting durability. The crescent-shaped toe stitching is inspired by the construction of moccasins originally worn by the North American Algonquin Indians. Classic Moc Toes have since become a legend.
S.B. Foot Tanning Co. is best known for Oil-Tanned leather which is used to build a variety of timeless Red Wing styles. This leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through. Oil-Tanned leather is exceptionally durable and has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 110+ year history.
- Leather: Oro Legacy Leather
- Outsole: Traction Tred Cushion Crepe Wedge
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Nickel Eyelets
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Laces: 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
SIZE + FIT
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the full grain leather upper, leather footboard and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
- Includes extra room in the forefoot and instep for easy entry
- Fits a variety of foot shapes
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit