Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), the City Storm Parka is one of Patagonia's warmest waterproof/breathable, thigh-length parkas.
- Waterproof/Breathable Shell with Recycled Down Insulation: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (35% recycled) shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-Way Front Zipper: The two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with top and bottom snap closures; the chin and collar are lined with soft microfleece for added comfort
- Adjustable Hood: Fixed, insulated, two-way-adjustable hood with hidden drawcords that cinch down for protective warmth; laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Box-Baffled Construction: The box-baffled construction keeps the 700-fill-power Recycled Down from shifting and provides the ultimate warmth
- Two Chest Pockets: The two chest pockets have zipper closures for security; a media-compatible, internal zippered pocket holds your valuables
- Two Hand Pockets: Two top-entry hand pockets with snap closures, lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor