Recycled Isosoft Japanese Nylon Coat. Edition Collection
A minimalist jacket with a timeless silhouette, ultra-light and made with responsible materials, perfectly designed for the northern life.
- Made in Canada
- Construction: Wide and clean horizontal baffle to prevent the down from moving
- Zipper: YKK two-way zipper with Quartz Co. signature
- Hood: Fixed with internal headband adjustment
- Cuffs: Storm cuffs insulated for a secure and comfortable fit
- Pockets: Two hidden hand pockets, lined in microthermal polyester. Inside pocket with zipper closure for easy access and the safe storage of essential items
- Signature Quartz Co. patch: Black Embossed Silicone
- Technical outer fabric: 100% waterproof and breathable Japanese nylon, bluesign® certified.
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester/50% recycled fibres.
- Insulation: 92% recycled Isosoft (260 g.)
- Climate: Cold and humid (-25°C/-13°F)
- Care: Machine washable in cold water using gentle cycle and mild soap; no fabric softener. Machine dry on low heat with washing balls. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
SIZE + FIT
- Semi-Slim Fit
- Looser to shoulders and arms
- Waist slightly enhanced
- Pattern: Straight and semi-slim fit ensuring comfort
- Length: Mid-length (35 in/89 cm)
- Weight: Light (1.6 kg/3.5 lb)