Women's Classic Moc (Black + Black Sole)
The 3345 Blacksmith in Black Prairie leather combines Red Wing Heritage archival design with leather innovation. Our oil tanned Black Prairie leather showcases a brown base and black finish that will patina beautifully with time. Antique-finished brass eyelets and hooks, a three-quarter Goodyear welt, Vibram® 430 Mini-lug outsole, and Puritan triple stitch construction create a modern boot with deep historical inspiration.
Versatile and reliable, this style of shoe was originally used in farm fields and blacksmith workshops during the day before being cleaned and shined up for a night out on the town. The extra height of this 6-inch style, which would have protected feet and ankles from hot cinders at the forge, still keeps out snow in the winter and dirt in the summer, and its last-built construction keeps feet comfortable even after long hours of work.
- Leather:Black Prairie Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® 430 Mini-lug
SIZE + FIT
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the Full Grain Leather upper, Leather footboard and Cork Midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
- Many customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit
- Features a bump toe for more room up-front
- Fits a variety of foot shapes