The clean-climbing revolution started in 1972 with tools like the original hexcentric, shown here with typography inspired by the Chouinard Equipment forge-hammered signature. Fifty years later Patagonia is in business to save our home planet. A place to start is conserving resources and using them wisely. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled T-shirt reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey